Terms & Conditions
§ 1 General
ekn footwear GmbH - Rueckertstrasse 32 - 60314 Frankfurt a. Main – Germany
Managing Director Noel Klein-Reesink Telephone ++49(0)69.85805104, email@example.com
(hereinafter called "ekn footwear" or "we") runs an online shop under the internet address www.eknfootwear.com (hereinafter called "website"). All orders placed by you via the website and our deliveries and services are exclusively subject to the following general terms and conditions, in the version that is valid at the time of the order.
We do not accept conflicting terms and conditions of the customer unless we have agreed to their validity in writing.
§ 2 Instructions on withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (ekn footwear, Rückertstr. 32, 60314 Frankfurt am Main, Tel.: +49(0)69.85805104, E-Mail: info at eknfootwear.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. We will bear the cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
--- Appendix Model Withdrawal Form ---
Model Withdrawal Form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
ekn footwear GmbH
60314 Frankfurt am Main
E-Mail: info at eknfootwear.com
- I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*),
- Name of consumer(s),
- Address of consumer(s),
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) Delete as appropriate.
§ 3 Important Notes
1. The articles offered on eknfootwear.com are presented as digital photographs depicting the existing merchandise. Slight differences between the photographs and reality do not constitute a defect of the ordered merchandise.
2. Please note that the articles presented on eknfootwear.com may no longer be available at the time of the customer’s visit to our site, and the respective prices might have changed. All prices are listed in Euro incl. VAT and excluding shipping costs.
3. eknfootwear.com is entitled to perform partial deliveries.
4. Gift certificates are valid for two years from the date of purchase and cannot be returned.
§ 4 Conclusion of Contract
1. A contract between you and eknfootwear.com shall come into effect upon shipment of the merchandise that has been ordered by you. By submitting the ordering form provided on our website, you make a binding offer to us to conclude the contract. Your order has been placed once you have entered all the information that is required for the ordering process, and subsequently sent us the ordering form by clicking “submit order”.
2. eknfootwear.com shall be entitled to reject an order placed by you without stating any reasons. This shall apply particularly in those cases, where there are well-founded suspicions that the ordered articles are to be sold to third parties on a commercial basis.
§ 5 Saving of Contract
Once you have placed your order you will receive the order confirmation with all given data by email, which may be printed out as well. If you create a customer account you will also be able to see your order history and at any given time the actual process of your order.
§ 6 Delivery and Shipment
1. Shipping worldwide is provided. eknfootwear.com bears the risk of transportation.
2. The merchandise will be ready for shipment two days after your order was placed at the latest. Upon dispatch, your parcel will arrive in one to five business days, depending on the shipping method and the destination, unless it was agreed otherwise.
3. Shipment to non-EU countries
3a) Product prices are shown inclusive of German sales tax (19% VAT).
3b) Please note that we bear the insurance costs of the merchandise as well as the costs for any accompanying documents. Product prices are shown exclusive of customs duties. Please note that turnover tax on imports, customs duties as well as handling costs will be invoiced separately for each individual country. For details regarding taxes and duties in your country, please contact our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you will have to bear any possible foreign bank charges. Customs duties, sales tax on imports as well as handling costs will not be refunded in case of a return.
4. Shipping Costs
|Destination||Shipping costs||Delivery time|
|Germany||5,00 EUR or free||1-2 Workdays|
|Destination||Shipping costs||Delivery time|
|USA||35,00 EUR||1-4 Workdays|
|Russia||35,00 EUR||1-4 Workdays|
|Japan||40,00 EUR||1-4 Workdays|
|Australia||40,00 EUR||1-4 Workdays|
|Korea||40,00 EUR||1-4 Workdays|
|Destination||Shipping costs||Delivery time|
|Benelux / Czech Republic||10,50 EUR||2-4 Workdays|
|Poland / Slovenia / Slovakia||18,00 EUR||2-4 Workdays|
|UK / FRA / SWE / Italy / Austria||16,00 EUR||2-4 Workdays|
|Hungaria / Bulgaria / Rumania / Croatia||16,00 EUR||2-4 Workdays|
|Spain / Portugal / Ireland||16,00 EUR||2-4 Workdays|
|Switzerland / Norway||35,00 EUR||2-4 Workdays|
|Canada||35,00 EUR||2-4 Workdays|
|China / Hong Kong / Taiwan / Singapore||40,00 EUR||2-4 Workdays|
|All other international shipments||40,00 EUR||3-5 Workdays|
§ 7 Payment and Delays in Payment
You may pay for your order at eknfootwear.com by credit card, wire transfer or by redeeming a gift certificate. All payments including credit notes shall be made in the same currency in which the purchase was made.
Payment by credit card
We accept the following credit cards:
American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Maestro (International)
Payment by wire transfer
Please be aware that payments in advance can only be made from Germany and Austria.
Payment by gift certificates
In commercial business the buyer’s right of retention and the right to refuse performance shall be excluded with the exception of counterclaims that have been determined without further legal recourse or are undisputed.
§ 8 Retention of Title
eknfootwear.com reserves the right to retain title and ownership of any and all articles supplied until such time as full payment has been received.
§ 9 Customer Queries on Orders and/or Complaints
If you have any queries on orders and/or complaints, please contact our customer care team:
E-Mail: info@ eknfootwear.com
§ 10 Warranty
The statutory law of warranty shall apply.
§ 11 Privacy
1. We take privacy very seriously. All customer data are saved and processed by eknfootwear.com solely in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. In particular, personal data are being collected, saved, and used exclusively for the purpose of processing the order or with your explicit consent. Furthermore, addresses and ordering data are collected, processed and used for internal marketing purposes. We do not store personal data longer than is absolutely required.
2. In case you would prefer your personal data not to be used, processed, and transmitted for marketing purposes, simply inform us by post or email at email@example.com. Please be aware, however, that this does not apply to the data that are necessary to process your order. Upon receipt of your notice, we will only use, process and transmit your data in order to process the latter. In addition, your information will not be used for advertising actions.
3. We do not forward personal data to third parties except with regard to subcontractors of eknfootwear.com that require the transfer of data to process the order. In these cases, however, the scope of the data transfer is restricted to the required minimum.
6. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States .
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transfered to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
§ 12 Choice of Law, Effectiveness
1. German law shall apply with the exception of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
2. In case that one or more provisions are invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
© 2014 eknfootwear All rights reserved.