Camel Suede - Crepe Sole
Designed by Max Herre - Made by hand from organic materials.
The Max Herre is handmade from the finest vegetable-tanned suede. Only the best materials are used to increase durability. We also increase sustainability by using the least amount glue possible, stitching the majority of the shoe.
The sole of this model is made of natural crepe. Being a natural product, crepe rubber reacts to temperatures, becoming softer in the warmth and stiffer in the winter. The shoe can be resoled easily.
The style can be worn both with classic and casual outfits.
• Your shoes will be transported carbon-neutral way
• Manufactured in Portugal by hand
• Vegetable tanned leather, Chrome free
• Vegetable tanned lining leather
• Sole made of recycled rubber
• Your shoes are packed in recycled cardboard box