Black Leather - Crepe Sole
Designed by Max Herre - Made by hand from organic materials.
The Max Herre is handmade from the finest oiled, vegetable-tanned leather. Only the best materials are used to increase durability. We also increase sustainability by using the least amount glue possible, stitching the majority of the shoe.
The sole of this model is made of natural crepe. Being a natural product, crepe rubber reacts to temperatures, becoming softer in the warmth and stiffer in the winter. The shoe can be resoled.
The Max Herre is valued by our customers for its comfort and ability to be worn both classy and casual.
• Your shoes will be transported carbon-neutral way
• Manufactured in Portugal by hand
• Vegetable tanned leather, Chrome free
• Vegetable tanned lining leather
• Sole made of recycled rubber
• Your shoes are packed in recycled cardboard box